VerusGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your killstreak setup?

Go down 
+2
t-800
PenSize
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PenSize

Whats your killstreak setup? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your killstreak setup?   Whats your killstreak setup? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:13 am

I can't decide what to choose for this, anybody have some suggestions??
Back to top Go down
t-800

t-800

PostSubject: Re: Whats your killstreak setup?   Whats your killstreak setup? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:42 pm

3, 5, 8
Back to top Go down
http://techandvg.blogspot.com
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Whats your killstreak setup?   Whats your killstreak setup? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:01 am

Spy plane, chopper gunner, and dogs.
Back to top Go down
DrBob276

PostSubject: Re: Whats your killstreak setup?   Whats your killstreak setup? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:33 am

Spy Plane, Counter Spy Plane, Blackbird

It not only helps me, but it keeps all of my dumb teammates in line and bogs the enemy team down as well when they have no radar.
Back to top Go down
FallenScarab

PostSubject: Re: Whats your killstreak setup?   Whats your killstreak setup? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 am

I basically just do what i feel like lol
Back to top Go down
Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician

PostSubject: Re: Whats your killstreak setup?   Whats your killstreak setup? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Blackbird, chopper gunner, dogs. This is of course for those that have no problem attaining 8 kills. I always get up to the highest skillstreaks then unleash the dogs. While the dogs are out obviously run and gun the enemy team while they are distracted. If I happen to get killed then after the dogs are done you can use chopper gunner to push them back further. After that use the blackbird to get back up to an 8+ killstreak and do it all over again. As long as you get that blackbird it makes it pretty easy since you know exactly how to go at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your killstreak setup?   Whats your killstreak setup? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your killstreak setup?
Page 1 of 1