VerusGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pyro, it's been half a year!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bsjames

Pyro, it's  been half a year! Empty
PostSubject: Pyro, it's been half a year!   Pyro, it's  been half a year! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:29 am

If you're still around and playing D2 then give me a shout. I hated how things died down here but it's good the site's still alive.
Back to top Go down
Bla125
Site Owner
Bla125

PostSubject: Re: Pyro, it's been half a year!   Pyro, it's  been half a year! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:42 am

Hey! I'm gonna be buyin D2 as soon as possible and I'll be back on hopefully soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.verusgaming.com
Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician

PostSubject: Re: Pyro, it's been half a year!   Pyro, it's  been half a year! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:11 pm

It has been quite a long time, I'm definately still kicking on this game so anytime your on just shoot me a message!

Edit: If you don't remember my accounts, they are pyrotechnician, pyrotechnician3, and pyrotechnician8. I had to expand because I was dying for new builds, haha.
Back to top Go down
bsjames

PostSubject: Re: Pyro, it's been half a year!   Pyro, it's  been half a year! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm

I've been busy but I will try to get back here every few days. I'm back on first shift again so I'm down to game after 3PM. My accounts are still squelched and it's a bitch trying to send messages and other stuff. Good to hear from you admin but what happened to your game? I think it was you who told me about this site in the game.
Back to top Go down
Bla125
Site Owner
Bla125

PostSubject: Re: Pyro, it's been half a year!   Pyro, it's  been half a year! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:00 am

I moved to Washington and my game is still back in Minnesota. And yes, it was me lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verusgaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyro, it's been half a year!   Pyro, it's  been half a year! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyro, it's been half a year!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerusGaming :: Gaming :: PC :: Diablo-
Jump to: