VerusGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for 3 socket armor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician

Looking for 3 socket armor Empty
PostSubject: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Currently on the lookout for 3 socket armor, preferably one of the high level ones like dusk shround or archon plate. One of those with High defense. Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Bla125
Site Owner
Bla125

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:09 pm

I'll keep an eye out for one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verusgaming.com
Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Thanks to bla for helping me with this! Still on the lookout for another one if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Bla125
Site Owner
Bla125

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:20 pm

I plan on doing a lot of mfin today so if I find one I'll be sure to save it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verusgaming.com
bsjames

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:27 am

Just found a wirefleace with around 445def and 110str req. It's nothing special but I haven't been finding any good ones lately.
Back to top Go down
Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 pm

I see you made your way to the diablo forum, very good. Thats not a bad one, but in comparison that wirefleece is probably on the high end of what is possible for that armor where as it would be a low one on the spectrum of dusk shroud/archon plate level.
Back to top Go down
bsjames

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:16 pm

wf 375-481
ds 361-467
ap 410-521
These are before you get into the superiors, where people start asking $.

Dusk shrouds suck, the only reason they are used so often is for the 77str, the negates the fact that it makes everyone's char look like a jester that can't find work. AP is the best around because it can pack the def and it's only 103str.
Back to top Go down
Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:23 pm

You are right, a wire fleece would make my guy look pretty cool, and according to your ranges its fairly decent, an additional 10 str is hardly anything to get especially with other good gear.
Back to top Go down
bsjames

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:11 am

Let me know if you still need an armor bud. I just found a 499 Balrog Skin. Let me know if you need either.
Back to top Go down
Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm

That one probably has a fairly decent higher str req so I'll probably stick with the wire fleece. Let me know when your available. I haven't been on lately sadly.
Back to top Go down
bsjames

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:38 am

I'm in a hell game jkz11//1111 right now. get back with me here since I can't send friend messages.
Back to top Go down
Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Online now until 5, let me know.
Back to top Go down
bsjames

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:47 am

If there's a way to msg people on this site it'd be awesome. I saw that you tried to F msg me in the game awhile ago and that's why told you the game name and pass earlier. I can receive messages and can see what others send if it goes to all of their friends, but cannot respond. Usually I try to make game names with messages to steer others into joining my games but it freaks a lot of people out since they don't know what having a muted account is like. Lol, games named HeyGuyWho, then the next game will be talkedToMe, and then JoinNextGame, lol then JKZ11. Follow me? I don't know if the people on my friend list, or those who added me, can actually get my game names either, so it's a weird experience. Get back with me dude and I'll finally get you the armor. Will be on for another four hours.
Back to top Go down
Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:04 pm

I have never heard of such a thing of having a muted account but it must be nice in consideration of all the bots online. As far as I know I should be able to see the game name your in as long as my account is added to your friend list as well. I know that the last time I checked to see what game you were in it simply said in a private game, usually meaning that you are not on their friend list. Next time I see you on though I will try to send you another message containing both a game name and password and if you are able to join then it will work out. If not, oh well, I'm sure well be able to arrange something somehow. Its usually difficult for me to determine when I'm going to be on though between work and the wife (she doesn't really prefer I play when shes home from work at the same time as myself).
Back to top Go down
bsjames

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:12 am

It's funny how I botted all the time 7 years ago and never got pinched by Blizz but I got a hack that simply allows me to play the game without the disk and they found out in a month. No ban or anything like that, just made it so I can't join chat channels and etc. I just got it because I was tired of buying the damn game when my game disks were shot. And lmao, wtf are you doing married at your age? Damn son you're missing out on a lot of strange. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 am

Its amazing how they just don't care anymore about botting. Or so it seems. If they really did care we wouldn't see so much spam, and baal games as such. Also you do know that you can play without a CD all the time now right? All you have to do is copy over a couple of the CD files to the program files folder. It was made to be allowed with one of the later patches that came out. As far as the marriage thing goes, hey we all make mistakes, but mines a life long mistake hahahaha. Nah but really I would have gotten married eventually but I do think about all that I missed out on in the single life.
Back to top Go down
bsjames

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:13 am

Have been working a lot of OT. Getting mad paid but missing out on a lot of what life has to offer, Vag and diablo. Razz I will be on for a few hours and will be back 12 hours after this is sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 socket armor   Looking for 3 socket armor Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for 3 socket armor
Page 1 of 1