VerusGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There are some who call me... Ace.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acediamondex

acediamondex

There are some who call me... Ace. Empty
PostSubject: There are some who call me... Ace.   There are some who call me... Ace. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:02 am

Hey everyone. Sorry I didn't do this sooner, but thanks for letting me hang around! I've been playing video games since my first NES in 1986. (Earlier than that if u count the Intelivision we had in the house.) I currently play Borderlands mostly, but dabble in other Xbox 360 games like Left 4 Dead 2, and tons of single player games. I also play Guitar Hero in my off time. Use to play it ALL THE TIME, but have recently stopped. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest guy here, so remember to respect ur Elders! HAHA. Anyway, glad to be here and happy gaming!
Back to top Go down
t-800

t-800

PostSubject: Re: There are some who call me... Ace.   There are some who call me... Ace. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:24 am

Awesome and welcome. We are not going to get avatar adventures online though since bla does not like and it is pretty much dead.
Back to top Go down
http://techandvg.blogspot.com
M0nk3y86

M0nk3y86

PostSubject: Re: There are some who call me... Ace.   There are some who call me... Ace. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:38 am

Cool yeah its nice to meet you. Im a hick gamer that in joys FPS in the woods if you catch my drift Wink
Back to top Go down
tacodog37

PostSubject: Re: There are some who call me... Ace.   There are some who call me... Ace. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Hello and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are some who call me... Ace.   There are some who call me... Ace. Empty

Back to top Go down

There are some who call me... Ace.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerusGaming :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: