VerusGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bla125
Site Owner
Bla125

Having dreams Empty
PostSubject: Having dreams   Having dreams EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:59 am

I have started to have dreams. I haven't had a dream for years, can't remember the last time I had one besides now. But because I haven't had a dream for so many years now, it feels so strange and unnatural. It's to the point where sometimes it's getting hard to tell whats real or not. I know that I am awake now but when I wake up from a dream and try to think about what I did the day before or something, I can't tell if what I did what was in the dream or what I was actually doing.

I'm starting to not sleep as well again also, (I had really bad insomnia for a few months last year, couldn't sleep for days at a time) I only get a few hours of sleep a night if I can actually fall asleep and I never feel rested.

I'm not exactly sure what's causing this but I just felt like getting it off my chest and telling someone, whether someone reads this or not. Anyway, have any of you experienced anything like this before? If so, did anything help you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.verusgaming.com

Having dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerusGaming :: General Discussion :: Off-topic-
Jump to: